Home Learning – A Fun Day

Morning everyone! I hope you are all enjoying this sunshine as much as me!β˜€οΈ

Here’s what your friends got up to yesterday:

Β Β 

Keep your pictures coming, I love seeing them! πŸ˜πŸ“Έ

The St Alberts Team all got together (Virtually) to make this fun video for you all! A big thank you to Mrs Pattie for putting this together! πŸ’œ

I wonder if you could make your own fitness video? Send me some clips! πŸ“ΈπŸ‘πŸ»

HWB & LITERACY:

Here is a lovely task to complete with your family! You can copy this design into your jotter so you don’t have to print it off. Everyone at home could have a go and you will have lots of lovely compliments at the end! πŸ™‚

Mirror Mirror Activity

SCIENCE:

Have a go at this experiment. You don’t need to use these exact resources, you could try and experiment with different resources that you have at home.

Rolling Ball Activity

HWB:

You must be tired after having completed the last few days! Have a go at relaxing with Mrs Creevy.

READING AND COMPREHENSION:

Try answering these questions after reading the book:

1. What was the first thing to blow off the broom?
  2. Who found the witches bow?
  3. What does the frog say?
  4. What does the dragon want to have for tea?
  5. Where do you think the witch is going?

For a fun game of guess the teacher, head over to Primary 1b’s blog to see if you can guess the teacher from the baby picture!

Missing you so much!

Miss Graham x