Your Spring Holiday!

Welcome back! I hope everyone had a fun 2 weeks. I know this is a strange time, but everyone is doing an amazing job at staying positive and keeping a smile on their face.

You could try one or more of these task to get our brains ready for learning again:

• Draw a picture of your favourite part of the holiday.
  • Write a letter to the class telling them all the exciting things you did over the Easter Holiday.
  • Have a conversation with your family talking about the past two weeks and what each of you enjoyed the most.

Here’s lots of pictures I have been sent of the fun things you have been getting up to over the holidays.

Remember all tasks set on the blog are useful things to do that will keep you busy. They DO NOT all have to be completed. Don’t feel pressured to compete them. 🙂

HWB:

Remember Joe Wicks is still doing his daily videos to help keep everyone fit and healthy.

MATHS:

Since we celebrated Easter during our holiday. I though we could design our own Easter eggs. You can also design your own in one of the jotters you have at home. 📸

Easter Egg Symmetry

LITERACY:

Have you noticed a change in the weather? Try filling out this seasons writing sheet. What do you notice about each season, can you draw this? Then tell me your favourite thing about each of these seasons.

My Seasons Writing Sheet

SOCIAL STUDIES:

Virtual Tours- Martin Lewis from the Money Saving Expert has created a list of all free virtual tours being provided by tourist attractions at this time. Have a look at them and write a review.

Name of the tour:

Did you enjoy the tour:

How many stars:

Would you like to now visit that country/location:

Would you recommend for someone else to take the tour:

Why:

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/deals-hunter/2020/03/free-virtual-globe-trotting/?fbclid=IwAR1Dx1TTCJ29yFwAfqLz5hjJtoPmff7X0s3CCtq3j6ew7bY2dqdV7ru4S9w#touristsites

Missing you lots

Miss Graham x