Home Learning – Day 10

10 days of fabulous work, and 10 days of missing you all lots!

“Life is a journey to be experienced, not a problem to be solved.”- Winnie the Pooh.

Lets try to enjoy this journey as much as possible, while spending it with the people we love! ❀️

Alvina has been working hard and making sure she still looks as cute as ever while doing it! ✍🏼

Rida has been doing lots of colouring, then playing cards with her brother. πŸŽ¨πŸƒ

Inayah’s dad sent these amazing pictures of her. She is practicing some fantastic life skills by hoovering the living room, then baking some yummy cake (Dad said she ate most of it herself! Don’t worry Inayah, I would have as well! πŸ˜‰πŸ°). Lastly she is settling down after all her hard work with some pizza to watch the infants YouTube videos. 😍

In order to keep myself busy, I made some chocolate cookies, they were delicious!! (I also ate most of them myself πŸͺπŸ˜‚)

I’ve also been giving my family lots of laughs and frights with my face-masks. It is important to remember to look after yourself at this time as well, self love is extremely important!

Keep all these amazing pictures coming in, I LOVE them! πŸ“Έ

gw19grahamclaire@glow.ea.glasgow.sch.uk

Literacy:

Another comprehension worksheet for today, this time about a little bear.

Maths:

Have a go at colouring in this cheeky monkey, using the colours stated at the bottom right.πŸ“Έ

Science:

Here’s another fun science experiment from Mr Forshaw, this one looks really exciting!! πŸ“Έ

Art:

Miss Milne is showing you how to create fun some mindfulness art. I would love to see your finished piece!πŸ“Έ

Story for today:

This is my favourite book, hope you all enjoy it too!

Sending you all a virtual hug, Β miss you so much!

Miss Graham x