Home Learning – Day 5

A full week = completed!!! 🎉

Well done, I am so proud of every single one of you for doing so well at this strange time.

Reminder to PLEASE keep in touch, I am missing everyone so much and would love to see what you have been getting up to at home: 📸📸📸gw19grahamclaire@glow.ea.glasgow.sch.uk

Remember, all tasks are fun ideas of what you can complete at home to keep you busy, do not feel pressured to complete them. A duvet day in pyjamas with lots of chat and cuddles is also just as important! 📸

As yesterday’s book was about the perfect pet, you could advertise for your own perfect pet.

What would it look like? What colour would it be? What noise would it make? You could draw a picture of what you would like it to look like with labels (just like in the book) and send it to me. 📸

I will also design my perfect pet and post it once it’s completed.📸

I have also attached a doubles worksheet if you would like another maths task to complete.

Ladybird Doubles

The infant’s YouTube channel is packed with lots of different activities you could try out at home.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh5GQLl6kdUmUJFwGaO-ijg

Here is Miss Milne making her own paint, you could try this out and create some amazing pieces of art. I look forward to seeing what you will create! 📸❤️

Or you could even watch Mrs Creevy making some yummy Rice Krispy treats… I think I will give this one a go!!

Today’s story book is read by the wonderful Miss Bull. I wonder if you could make your own den, just like Tilly? 📸

Missing you all lots!

Miss Graham x

One thought on “Home Learning – Day 5”