Day 50 work

Group B in school

Today it was the turn of Group B to come into school to  chat a bit about what school will be like next year. It was SO lovely to see you 😊 I forgot to take a single photo though, oops! 🙈

I will take a photo tomorrow of our fab Welcome to Class 2 wall with your lovely handprints. It’s looking excellent and we’ll get Ivo and Khadija’s prints done before the summer holidays I hope 🖐🏻🖐🏽🤚🏻🤚🏽

Reports

Lovely to see lots of you at your houses this afternoon while delivering your reports. It made me even more excited for our Class 2 goodbye party next week 🥳

I can’t wait for the 10 of us to be together again ❤️

Here are our doorstep selfies 😊

Your work

Not many photos of work today with everyone being so busy either in school, chatting to me and/or getting your reports.

Well done to Subhan for being the only one to send photos today. Subhan you’re a star 🌟

Subhan completed his challenge worksheets on addition and subtraction and did 2 mindful colouring sheets