Day 31 work

Video calls

What a busy day chatting to lots of you! It was great seeing all your smiley faces (and that fabulous outfit Hector!) and hear your news. Always the highlight of my week 💛 Looking forward to chatting to the rest of you tomorrow 🙂

Had my catch up with Kayden too but not on video call so no photo this week.  So I’m still doing well remembering the pictures, yay! 🙂

Your work

Aiyub read one of his phonics stories and answered the comprehension questions

Subhan was working on homophones (words which sound the same but are spelled differently) and he also worked on one of his phonics stores and answered the comprehension questions

Hector was building some towers with his rainbow blocks and discussing the construction of his towers and how to make them more sturdy so they wouldn’t blow 

Kit did his Bug Club comprehension independently this morning and continued with a bit more of his fractions worksheet, watched a programme about restoring a painting, continued building his Lego Disney station, made some naan bread and he and Freddie watched his Uncle Tim who became mayor this afternoon 🙂