Home School Day 17

Good morning Class 2Β β™₯

Here is your morning video message –

As today is Superhero day you can choose to do something superhero related in your learning. Make sure you send me photos or videos of you dressed up as a superhero, acting out a superhero scene, a comic book story you write, your character profile on a superhero…. whatever activity you choose!

We are all superheroes in Class 2 with our growth mindsets! Your growth mindset is really important in times like these which are a bit challenging. Here is the first part of the ‘Kid Average to Kid Awesome‘ story for you to listen to –

11 thoughts on “Home School Day 17”

1. Kit I’m so glad I made you smile. I hope you’re having lots of fun, I’m loving seeing all of your pictures of what you’ve been up to and all the work you are doing so well done. Keep up the hard work, you’re doing amazing. Lots of love, Miss McCue.

1. Miss Hewitt, I’m also reading this book. It’s brilliant, I’m loving it. Hope you’re enjoying it too 😊😊

1. Hi Aiyub, thanks for the reply. How are you? I’m missing your beat boxing talents. I always sing beats and cats and beats and cats in the house. Remember you taught me this?