Day 13 work

Video calls

I spoke to the rest of you today and remembered photos again, woohoo! 🙂 You were all looking lovely ♥ Sorry for my croaky voice, I will need to rest it and not talk at all tonight I think!

Lots of you have been having group chats on WhatsApp video this week which is fab! I love these photos you have sent me of you catching up with your friends 🙂

Your work

Thank you to everyone who is sending photos of your work and what you’re getting up to, they’re really great to see and make me feel much happier 🙂

Subhan was out on his trampoline getting some exercise in the sun, he was first to crack the PATHS code, he did some phonics spelling work, some handwriting, some maths problems and went to the park.

Hector was powering through his phonics spelling workbook yesterday and today, he cracked the code and then created his own code to write secret messages to his sister Molly, completed his maths work on calendars, learned about coding and a very interesting place called Bletchley Park and was up late last night to see the Elon Musk satellites and the meteor showers.

Kit was working on Sumdog again today for maths, wrote the second part of The History of Disney, watched ‘Back in time for the corner shop’ to learn about social history and did some drawing.

Blog comments

Remember to look at the comments on the blog posts. Some of your friends have left you messages that you can reply to!

Points

I have been letting you know through the week when you earn points by sending videos of me giving them to you. You have been getting them as normal for sending any photos of work, completing certain tasks that I set on the blog and for extra special pieces of work.

Here is how the chart looks just now.

Remember the Sumdog points to be awarded on Friday at 3pm, so login and play some games to try and win that point!

2 thoughts on “Day 13 work”

1. Wow I have loved catching up with all your photos today! It’s nice to see you all! I’m well impressed you caught the satalites Hector as I tried but didn’t see them! I did see the mega bright Venus in the sky though (which I thought was a helicopter light at first 🙈)
    I’m missing you all ❤️

1. There are even more fabulous photos from today Mrs Crosbie still to come! I’m late starting today’s afternoon blog as I was in school all day making their new learning packs 🙂