Day 4 work

Another busy day of working at home and calling those of you who I never spoke to yesterday. Again though, I was SO excited speaking to you all that I forgot pictures 🙁

Big well done to Kit and his mum for reminding me this morning, we took this fabulous screen shot selfie 🙂 My target for next week is to be better at remembering photos with you!

Your work

Today’s home school post had a fitness focus and you sent me lots of great evidence of you exercising along with all your other work so well done!

Extra thanks to those of you who sent me videos, I really loved them and have made a compilation video of all your great ways of keeping fit during lockdown 🙂

https://youtu.be/XkrSgU8NO4c

Here are photos of your other work from today-

Subhan was creating loads of fantastic yoga poses! He also did one of his reading comprehension tasks which was related to our topic. I’m so impressed with your answers Subhan, this was a very challenging text, you did a really fab job 🙂 He completed his subtraction sums sheet and his wellness tracker too.

Aiyub worked on some yoga to get some exercise and more phonics today. Good job Aiyub 🙂

Kit worked hard on his reading this morning with a text that had some challenging words, then practised his trickier times tables for maths. Well done challenging yourself Kit! He also did some very active exercise on his trampoline, so fast that he’s blurry!

Hector did some reading today from this very interesting looking book about Benedict Arnold, a famous soldier, and followed a drawing tutorial with his family 

Points

Well done to Hector who correctly answered all 5 yoga poses Miss Hewitt was doing in the photos. You have been awarded a point!

The poses were – down dog, bridge pose, tree pose, warrior and, my favourite, child’s pose 🙂

I will post an updated points chart tomorrow after 3.00 once I have given out all the other points or the week for fabulous work, there are 11 I have noted down already!!

2 thoughts on “Day 4 work”

1. I’m EXTRA impressed with your effort in completing all the learning tasks today Kit as I know you found it more tricky today than other days. Very proud of you! It is normal to find some days harder, I do too 🙂 P.S Kit Kats are one of my mum’s favourite biscuits!