**Some changes this week**

There will be no paper home school diary this week as the school is limiting paper that travels back and forth between homes and school.

I am happy to send you a daily email with the information I normally put in the diary. If you would like me to do this please email me requesting this so I have your email address.

My email address is – gw14hewittlaura@glow.ea.glasgow.sch.uk

The children’s homework pouch is being kept in school just now and no paper books or homework jotters will be coming home this week for the same reason.

The children have their spelling words on a scrap piece of paper so they can learn them this week ready for their test on Friday and this paper should be kept at home.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask. You can comment on this blog post or email me.

Take care.

Miss Hewitt

2 thoughts on “**Some changes this week**”

1. Well done Hector! You will be great at keeping up to date with things when the school is closed. Point for you for commenting.

Miss Hewitt 🙂