Community News

Please email community news to lucy.jess@fife.gov.uk to request it be added it to this page.

January 2022

A parent has shared the following with me: All of Scotland’s young people can have free bus travel.  To do so, you must apply via the NEC website https://getyournec.scot/nec/.  However, on paying milk money last week, I discovered there is an option to apply for the card through the parent portal, which was very straight forward.
I thought I’d let you know this was now possible as it may benefit others.

January 2022

The St Andrew’s Music Participation class will likely have a further intake for Fife in the coming year (the most recent was in October).  There are also opportunities for children 10+ to join an orchestra.
The most up to date info can be found on their facebook page:

October 2021 – North Fife Open Studios

Open Studios October 2021

Disclaimer: You should note that information shared on this page comes from Parents and Community members, it isn’t always checked by school before sharing and it being here is not a guarantee of standards or accuracy. This page is a community resource not a school page.

Wormit Primary School, Flass Road, DD6 8NL