Weekly Information – 2nd September 2022

Advance Notice

We have booked to take the whole school to see Snow White at the Byre Theatre on Wednesday 14th December in the afternoon. We will leave after lunch and be back by about 4pm. Due to the cost of tickets and transport, I will need to ask for a contribution of £10 per child. We will cover the rest of the cost through fundraising. Please don’t send any money yet, we will be back in touch about this. I am just getting in touch now so that you have as much notice as possible to plan financially. If any family can’t meet the cost of the outing, we will help – no child will miss out.

Well Done to these pupils who climbed West Lomond with Miss Bowman yesterday: Ciaran, Jess, Isla, Ross, Luis, Joshua, Lilly, Jenna, Lexi and Florence.

Football Match Next Week

We have a friendly match planned for Balmerino against Wormit on Wednesday 7th on the pitch in Gauldry. The team are: Sophie, Ross, Luis, Scott L, Jackson, Lola, Ruari, Jenna, Ciaran, Lilly R, Isaac and Joshua. Unless you’ve made a different arrangement with me, please bring your child to the pitch at 3.45 wearing their kit which will be sent home in advance. You can leave them in my care or stay to spectate. Please pick them back up at 5.15 or let me know if they can go home on their own. Any family who would like to come to spectate is welcome to do so. I am excited to be getting groups from the two schools together and am sure it will be a great game!

Stars

Our stars today have been living our values of inclusion, enthusiasm, respect and teamwork. Well done to Jenna, Joshua, Jack and Ander.