Weekly Highlights :)

These are some of our highlights from school this week:

My favourite part of this week was the Holocaust memorial trip at St Clares, it was very interesting to listen to all the stories. I also enjoyed making the app its really fun.- Sean 🙂

My favorite part of this week was when we did outdoor P.E and played a striking and fielding game. I also found the Holocaust memorial trip very interesting.- Emma 🙂

My favourite thing we did this week was when we went to the Holocaust memorial at Calderwood Lodge Primary School -Charlotte 🙂

I loved going to Calderwood lodge and learning about the holocaust! It was so interesting how the surviors talk about their family members in the concentration camps. It was very heart breaking too!-Iyona 🙂

This week I have enjoyed Maths, In maths we were focusing on Fractions. I learnt how to multiply fractions and also to convert Mixed Numbers to Improper Fractions and to convert Improper Fractions to Mixed Numbers.           – Sarah 🙂