Week beginning 4th December 2023

Welcome back everyone!

‘In Maths this week, some of us were learning about calendars and how they work. We completed a maths calendar for December which had a mixture of questions.’ Erin G

‘In P.E. we played lots of games. One was with basketballs and the other was matball. I though it was very fun.’ Emma-Rose

‘We played a pirate game where you have to run around and escape from the tiggers. We used mats for a base and they were like a little island. I really enjoyed it.’ Christian

‘Some people in our class brought in things to show us. One had made a leaflet about the deep blue sea and the other brought in Malaysian money. I thought it was really interesting.’ Anna

‘Since the MUGA was so icy on Wednesday, we came inside and we did Just Dance and some yoga. I though it was really funny.’ Sophia W

‘This morning we were making clay fish during topic. Next week we will decorate them with paint.’ Sophia H

‘It involved making lots of spheres and you had to use division to get 4 balls from the clay. I thought it was really difficult to make tail but also a bit fun.’  Millie

‘For topic we also learned about climate zones. The 3 zones are polar, temperate and tropical. We shaded in the zones on a map.’ Grace

‘Today, we went to the present room and we picked a present for one of our family members. We were raising money for Save The Children charity.  It was exciting.’ Ava

See you next time!