The HSBC Modern Apprenticeship programme is live. The closing date for new applications is Thursday 13th December, anyone interested can contact Mr Toal to arrange a pre-selection interview.
This vacancy is open to school/college leavers or anyone under the age of 29 with a disability or care experienced.
What’s in it for you?
You will continue your learning and development by completing the SCQF Level 6 Providing Financial Services Apprenticeship with dedicated learning time. You’ll start on a minimum salary of £17,250 and since we’re passionate about you and career progression, we will ensure you go through a really thorough training programme over your first 12 months. In exchange for this we will ensure you receive incremental pay raises over 12 months that take your salary to a minimum of £18,250 (subject to performance).
From the moment you join our team, on top of a competitive salary, you will also receive the following benefits package:
- A discretionary annual bonus
- 25 days’ holiday, plus 8 public and bank holidays – with the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days
- Bupa healthcare for you and your family
- A market-leading pension scheme
- Life assurance (4x base salary)
- A dress-down policy, so you can come to work dressed how you feel comfortable (within reason!)