Pupil Support Team Aims:
- To provide a happy and caring learning environment in which all pupils are enabled to reach their full potential, irrespective of ability, gender, religious or social background.
- To assist pupils to take courses which are appropriate to their interests and abilities and which take into account their further or higher educational opportunities and employment prospects.
- To provide pupils with on-going Pastoral, Vocational and Curricular support throughout their programme of study.
- To promote the raising of attainment in all aspects of school life and development.
- To provide an information service as required within and outside the school.