EWHCF Class of 2021

P6B Blog 19.06.20

Mr Atkinson’s Comment

It has been a very busy week for P6B! A few exciting activities are happening next week; I have entered the class into an East Renfrewshire Sumdog competition and we have our virtual trip on Friday. Remember to carefully read the morning announcements and listen to the daily video updates. I hope everyone enjoys the last week of P6! This week I asked some of the boys and girls of P6B to write about their week for the class blog. Thank you again for sharing your experiences of home learning, Google Classroom and the Hub.

Dhruv

“My week has been great. I did fun activities like making a bridge that had to hold as much weight as possible, making songs on chrome music lab and making a flappy bird game where my high score is 74 and my mums is 2. This has been a great week.”

Aryan

“This week has been a good week. I finished off my personal project, this was a task which I truly enjoyed doing since being on google classroom.  I enjoyed the Stormbreaker task where we were to invent a gadget. That was fun. I helped my sister doing her challenges also, where I had to be put in a recovery position. This took many attempts.”

Austin

“This week I have enjoyed creating a new gadget for Alex Rider. I have also spent some time playing Jenga and painting pebbles I found. I enjoyed the science task where I had to see if a range of solids would dissolve into hot and cold water.”

Euan

“This week I had fun and really enjoyed deciding a gadget for Alex Rider. It was hot this week. It was fun in the garden and paddling pool.”