EWHCF Class of 2021

P6B Blog 12.06.20

Mr Atkinson’s Comment

It was great popping into Crookfur Primary School this week to work with some of the pupils attending the Hub. It has also been brilliant to see how resourceful and hardworking the P6B pupils have been with some of the Google Classroom tasks. Remember to pay particular attention to the morning announcements and daily videos as there will be a few changes over the next couple of weeks. This week I asked some of the boys and girls of P6B to write about their week for the class blog. Thank you again for sharing your experiences of home learning, Google Classroom and the Hub.

Abi

“This week I have really enjoyed reading Stormbreaker, it has been very interesting reading about Alex Rider’s life. This week I have been in the hub, it has been really nice going back to Crookfur and seeing more people. It has also been really nice listening to millions read by both the teachers every night. This week has been really great and especially fun because it has been sports week. I have really enjoyed watching all the motivational videos that Mr McMillan has been posting, I hope everyone has a great weekend!”

Aryan 

“This week I have enjoyed doing Chrome Music Lab and science activities. I also played football with coaches and read Stormbreaker. I have enjoyed writing as well.”

Euan

“This week I had fun making a bridge for science and seeing how many cans it could hold. I tried 6 but I think it could have been more. I have been doing my exercises for sports week everyday and going for walks. The motivational videos have been very interesting. I got a new game Minecraft Dungeons. It is really fun to play. There is a new TV series of Alex Rider on Amazon which is awesome.”