EWHCF Class of 2021

P6B Blog 29.05.20

Mr Atkinson’s Comment

It may have been a short week but P6B have been very busy working through their Google Classroom tasks and some of P6 pupils have even joined in with the P7s as they take part in the Loch Down Lodge activities. My top contributor for this week is Zara! Well done for designing an excellent zip line and testing it multiple times. This week I asked some of the boys and girls of P6B to write about their week for the class blog. Thank you again for sharing your experiences of home learning, Google Classroom and the Hub.

Orla

“This week was really fun and we had lots of fun activities to do. At the start we had Maths, Spanish and some comprehension. Then at the end we had some science, ICT and Expressive Arts! Every week we have something called a Top Contributor and it is for the person/people who contribute to our Google Classroom the most, last week there were multiple people who won it. I hope next week will be as fun as this week was and hopefully we can go back to school soon.”

Dhruv

“I had fun this week. I did an expressive art activity, made a stop motion movie and did a cool science experiment. I also had fun playing outside with my sister.”

Euan 

“This week was fun and nice outside and we have been for walks and played in the garden. I enjoyed my science task which was adding oil with food colouring to hot water and seeing it bubble.”

Zara

“This week was a good week because we had a few days holiday and the weather has been great. I enjoyed doing the Zipwire task and watching things fly down the rope. I have been helping my mum prepare for my little sister’s birthday.”

Austin

“This week has been good, I am still really enjoying Stormbreaker and looking forward to the new Alex Rider series starting next week on Amazon Prime. I was one of the Top Contributors last week which made me very happy. I have spent a lot of time outside this week and I’ve been out on my bike and spent time in my paddling pool.”

Aryan

“This week was a good week! The weather has been awesome, I worked on some football in the garden. I’m enjoying Stormbreaker as its getting quite intriguing. I helped my mum make pakoras which was GREAT fun.”