EWHCF Class of 2021

P6B Blog 21.05.20

Mr Atkinson’s Comment

Well done P6B for working so hard on Google Classroom and at the Hub! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your comments in the Daily Check In documents. My top contributors for the week are: Aryan, Austin, Orla, Euan, Dhruv, Abi, Owen, Chloe and Rachel. Well done to all of you for submitting your Home Learning Log on the final day of school last week. Completing the Home Learning Log is so important as it lets me see what you have been doing in the other curricular areas over the course of the week. This week I asked some of the boys and girls of P6B to write about their week for the class blog. Thank you again for sharing your experiences of home learning, Google Classroom and the Hub.

Millie-Anne

“I feel my work went well today and this afternoon I am going to go for a cycle with my Mum. Hope you all enjoy the sunshine.”

Zara

“This week was a really good week! I really enjoyed doing the poem and trying to rhyme two words together. I liked measuring the different rooms in my house and calculating the area and perimeter of them. I also helped my mum buy some gifts for my littles sister’s birthday. On Wednesday it was a nice day so we decided to have a BBQ before the rain comes back. I hope everyone enjoys the bank holiday weekend.”

Rebecca 

“I had a nice week, we have been on some lovely walks! Since my mum is a teacher her work colleagues bought her some amazing cupcakes, my brother and I got to try one. For my school work I really enjoyed doing code combat.”

Abi

“This week has gone so fast! My favourite thing this week was writing. In writing this week we were doing poems, doing the ABAB pattern and making sure we rhyme in the right places. My poem was about Summer and the beach. I also liked drawing a house then calculating the area and perimeter of the rooms I had drawn. In ICT I have done some Tinkercad. I’m sure everyone has had a great sun fun filled week, have a great bank holiday and a great weekend!”

Rachel 

“Today was great! I’m at the hub with my friend Abi and today’s work was really fun because we got to do science and then ICT. After that we did Maths!”

Dylan

“This week I enjoyed making a domino chain for science. I have been looking after my new puppy and will be helping my mum put my new bed together later.”

Aryan 

“This week was good! I enjoyed doing codecombat, writing and playing my new game that I got. I liked doing the science and stem grid activities and ICT. I enjoyed doing maths and problem solving.”

Austin

“I have enjoyed this week. I particularly liked doing the experiment for science where I had to mix the oil and water. I also really enjoyed drawing out the floor plan for maths so that I could calculate the area and perimeter. I spent time out cycling with my dad this week and made a healthy smoothie.”

Dhruv

“I have enjoyed doing hour of code in ict where I had to make my own google logo using scratch, making a chain reaction course and making the poem. I have also enjoyed practising for the talent show.”