EWHCF Class of 2021

Our first term in Primary 3

Primary 3a have been very busy during our first term. Below is a list of our favourite/ most interesting activity so far:

I enjoyed making our monster bookmarks using origami. (Oscar)

I liked going to visit Primary 1 as part of my privilege. I got to play games and complete puzzles with them. (Ethan)

I enjoyed drawing an optical illusion in art using the visual elements of line and colour. (Emma)

It was interesting going to visit the building site and seeing inside the new nursery. (Ayla)

I can’t choose a favourite but I enjoyed doing all of our art activities. (Cameron)

I liked making my teasing shield during PSD to stop all the bad words from hurting me and making me feel sad. (Aliyah)

I enjoyed making my teasing shield. (Kai)

I liked visiting the building site and seeing all of pipes and learning how the builders are fitting them into the big, new nursery. (Ryan)

I have enjoyed playing with all my friends in class and in the playground. (Darcey)

I have enjoyed reading the BFG with the class. (Lauren)

My favourite thing has been during P.E. when we have been practising throwing shuttlecocks and playing ‘The Human Clock’. (Lewis)

I have liked working with numbers in maths doing vertical calculations for addition and subtraction. (Rosie)

I have liked doing P.E. at Eastwood High School and playing ‘The Human Clock’. (Eesa)

My favourite activity so far has been learning how to tile in maths and using my skills to make a stained glass window. (Cole)

I have enjoyed learning how to tile and completing comprehensions on Esio Trot. (Alexander)

I enjoyed making my stained glass window using tiling and completing different station on 2D shapes. (Louis)

I liked learning how to divide by using my knowledge of the times tables to help me. (Sam)

I have like doing different jobs in the classroom like helping to organise the library. (Muskaan)

I have enjoyed playing different games in our stations in maths, my favourite is the computer station. (Amy)

My favourite part of the year so far has been reading the BFG with the rest of the class and making my own monster bookmark using origami. (Eleya)

I have liked using alliteration to create my own terrific tongue twister. (Cara)

I have enjoyed doing P.E. at Eastwood High School playing ‘The Human Clock’.

I liked completing some art therapy closing my eyes and drawing shapes before colouring in pictures I could see. (Amrit)

I liked visiting the building site and seeing all the diggers and machines the builders have been using. (Calum)

I liked making our crayons by drawing a picture of myself and colouring it in. (Chloe)

I have enjoyed completing different stations in maths for subtraction and 2D shapes. (Maryam)

I have liked reading ‘The Twits’ with my group because it is a very different story than what I thought – it is very funny! (Eilidh)

As you can see Term 1 has been very busy for us – we are looking forward to continuing the hard work throughout the next term.

Please keep looking at our blog to discover what other wonderful activities we have been up to!