EWHCF Class of 2021

P2a’s Final Entry

Welcome to our final blog of primary 2.

We would like to tell you about some of the things we have enjoyed learning about this year.

Louis : I enjoyed learning how to make paper mache models to make Olympic rings.

Eilidh: In primary 2 I liked when we designed our own TVs. I liked being creative with lots of different colours.

Cara: In maths I liked learning to subtract with carrying.

Cole: I enjoyed doing fractions and in language I enjoyed doing my comprehension.

Ryan: I enjoyed making the ‘speech machines’ when we were learning about Alexander Graham Bell.

Chloe: I liked it when we drew our own schools.

Cameron: I liked painting our Olympic rings and I liked going to the People’s Palace.

Ayla: In maths I enjoyed doing subtraction with exchange and I also liked it when we went to the Royal Concert Hall.

Oscar: I really liked going to the football festival.  We had lots of fun there scoring goals.

Emma: I liked getting really messy with the paper mache.

Eesa: I liked painting the Olympic rings.

Darcey: This year in school I have enjoyed Nelson Spelling and having friends help me understand.

Ethan: I have enjoyed maths when we were counting in tens, fives and two.

Eleya: I have enjoyed going to the Royal Concert hall. I liked all the music.

Mhairi: I enjoyed Sports Day, I liked playing the games.

Alexander: I have enjoyed addition with carrying, subtraction with exchange. I have also enjoyed fractions and the two times table.

Rafay: I enjoyed learning maths.

Amy:  I enjoyed learning about money.

Calum: In primary 2 I enjoyed making TVs when we were learning about John Logie Baird.

Lewis: I enjoyed the Glasgow topic and hunting for the Glasgow Coat of Arms.

Rosie: In maths I liked learning about greater than and less than.

Aliyah: I enjoyed doing reading.

Amrit: In language I enjoyed Key Comprehension.

Sam: I really, really enjoyed the football festival. I also enjoyed learning multiplication.

We hope you have enjoyed hearing about our year in primary 2.  We are looking forward to telling you all about next year too.  Have a great summer.

From,

Miss Zeitlin and P2a.