EWHCF Class of 2020

Welcome to P4b

19.8.16       Welcome to Primary 4b

We have returned to school to many changes. The building is very different and there is so much going on. It is a very exciting time for Crookfur!

We are no longer in the school building. We are in the Learning Village.

“I enjoy the Learning Village because we are in a classroom of our own”. (Rebecca)

“Our classroom is nice and bright” (Naomi)

School this week.

We have been getting used to our new surroundings and getting to know our teachers (Mrs Fry and Mrs McKim ).

We were lucky enough to meet with Heron Bros who are in charge of building works. We were able to go on site and look at the new building and learn about the plans for the school. We all had to wear hard hats and high visibility jackets.

“I like this week as we have been doing lots of activities and I liked going to the tour of the building site” (Corinne).

“I liked seeing all the diggers and vehicles” (Alex).

“In the building sites we got to wear hard hats and a vest. I liked it” (Bethany).

We are looking forward to P4 and hope that it will be a wonderful and successful year for us all.

Mrs McKim and P4b.