EWHCF Class of 2020

Goodbye Primary 3!

We have loved our time in Primary 3 and learnt about lots of new things. Here are some of the things that we have enjoyed the most:

“I most loved going on the trip to Amazonia because we got to see animals and we got to touch a tarantula.” – Holly U.

“I liked going to the rugby club and doing lots of different sports because I liked the archery.” – Aila

“I liked the superhero walk because everyone got to dress up and we raised money for the STV appeal.” – Yvie

“I have loved writing in Primary 3 because you get to imaginative, it’s really fun and I want to be an artist when I grow up so it will help me with that. My favourite was when I got to describe a robot and making my own monster.” – Jessica

“I liked learning about my times tables because they will help me when I go into other classes and it was fun. I enjoyed the 2, 3, 4, 5 and 10 times tables songs.” – Iain

“I have liked learning about art because I find it very interesting and fun. I enjoyed art therapy where you had to close your eyes and scribble all over a page. Then you had look for things in the scribbles and colour them in.” – Holly A.

It is very sad that it is the end of Primary 3 but we are all very excited about moving on to Primary 4 and all the new things we will get to do and learn about.

“I am looking forward to maths in Primary 4 and getting harder challenges like different tables.” – Lucy C.

“I am looking forward to art in Primary 4 because I will learn about different types of Art.” – Calum D.

“I am looking forward to reading bigger books like Harry Potter and learning about trickier novels.” – Harry

“I have been looking forward to doing maths because I really enjoyed division with carrying in Primary 3 and I want to learn more about division in Primary 4 as it’s quite hard and I enjoy the challenge.” – Emily C.

“I am looking forward to new technology topics and learning about things are made.” – Christopher

Goodbye from all of Primary 3!

IMG_9535 IMG_9536 IMG_9538 (2)