EWHCF Class of 2020

4.3.16

World Book Day!

For world book day we watched an authors meet, with author Andy Stanton. I thought it was funny because he was silly and told us funny stories about when he was younger. He made really funny voices and I was laughing. Thomas

We also completed world book day puzzles. There was a wordsearch and unscrable the words. These were famous chacrters from books. This was fun because I like puzzles. Jenna

For World Book Day homework we had to write down quotes from our favourite books and then we had to lay them out on the tables in our class and then we played a game where we had to try to guess the title of the book that the quote came from. We wrote on post-it notes and had to stick them onto the quote. Alexander

My favourite book is Peter Pan. It is about a man and a woman who have 3 children and they travel to Never Land and meet Peter Pan and Captain Hook and the Lost Children. The book that I have makes noises when you turn the page. Yvie

My favourite book is There Was a Wee Lassie Who Swallowed a Midgie. It is about a wee girl that eats hundreds of stuff and she eats a cow, Nessie, a loch, a trout and a midgie. It is special because it is written in Scottish language. Jessica

My favourite book is Star Wars Absolutely Everything You Need to Know. I’ve always liked Star Wars and watched all the movies and this book tells you everything about Star Wars from 1-6. I got this for Christmas. Emily

My favourite book is Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I like it because the characters get stuck in lots of problems and they always get out of things and Harry comes face to face with Sirius Black and he finds out that he is innocent and it was actually Ron’s rat Peter Pettigrew. I’m reading all of the books and I’m just over half way on the 4th one. Cameron