EWHCF Class of 2020

12/12/14

What was the most important thing you learned?
Phoebe- The most important thing I learned was the sense of touch by doing experiments. In one experiment we had to touch the object in the sock and guess what it was. We had five different socks to feel in the socks were pine cone, light bulb, key, fork and water balloon.

Christopher- The most important thing I learned was about how to create pictograms using different information. We had to carry out a survey around the school on the children’s favourite shape. These shapes included circle, heart, triangle, oval and square.

Harry- The most important thing I learned was about main ideas within a story. We used highlighters to highlight who, what, where, when and why within the story. The article we had to read was about sight.

Iain- The most important thing I learned was about quarters. If you quarter something you will get four equal parts. We were different shapes and we had to cut them into quarters.