An Update from Art

It’s been fantastic to see the amount of pupils continuing to be creative at home, especially with all the lovely weather we’ve been having! Our students have been submitting some exceptional work including their own ideas, showing real passion and commitment to the subject. You can view some examples below and remember to check out each of our Pupil Work Galleries for more amazing art!

Rhys Hamilton S2
Amy Munro S2
Aimee Baillie S1

We’ll be posting some fun Art links and activities as well as more pupil work, so be sure to check back soon!

One thought on “An Update from Art”

1. Hi, I am a writer, based in Stewarton, and I’m in the planning stages of publishing a book in the coming months.

The book will be titled Remarkable Scots, featuring short biographies of 6 men and 6 women, and I’m hopefully it will be a continuing series.

I wonder if the school would like to be involved in designing the cover? Perhaps a competition with a fee to the winner and perhaps runner/s up?

If this is something the Art & Design Department would like to be involved with, please get in touch.

We can then talk over the details and requirements. I am able to come to speak to the students and can likely bring along a book cover designer to talk about what is needed from a book cover.

Yours
    Jerry Brannigan