Harry Potter

Hi everyone,

In class we have been reading Harry Potter & The Philosophers Stone. For a treat, we will be watching the film in class next Wednesday. It is rated PG so if you have any objection to your child watching it please let me know by note or email.

Many Thanks

Mr Dearie

Solo Talks Update

Hi everyone,

Just to confirm that our solo talks will now be on Wednesday 9th June. This is due to sports day being on the Tuesday 8th. I would ask that the children don’t include question slides as these can take quite a bit of time on the day.

Many thanks and have a great weekend 😀

Running

Hi everyone, the class will be going running next Friday 30th April. We will be going outside the school and the route is a loop of approximately 3km.

Mrs McKee and another adult will be with us at all times. The children can come to school in joggers/leggings as we can’t use the changing rooms. Please wear school polo shirts/jumpers as normal. Suitable shoes should also be worn.

We have been doing a lot of training over the last few weeks and the class have worked really hard to build up their fitness.

Many thanks

Mr Dearie

Tuesday 12th Jan

Good morning P5B, I really hope we have an easier day today without any major problems. I was really impressed with how we all managed yesterday so please keep this going into today.
If you have any questions then you can use the asking for help channel on Teams or email me so I don’t miss it.
Have a good day

First Day Back

Hi boys and girls, that was quite an interesting first day back. Hopefully all the Teams issues will be sorted out by tomorrow. A big well done to everyone who managed to get some work done today. If you are planning to upload finished work to your blog then please let me know so I don’t miss it. Mrs Marshall will be in school tomorrow if you are going in. Enjoy your evening and I’ll see you all tomorrow

Welcome Back

Good morning everyone and welcome back! I hope you all had a great holiday. There are currently a few problems with Teams because of the increased numbers of users today.

Here is the link to a sway with a short video from me explaining what will be happening. You may need your glow details e.g. gw16.. to view it.

https://sway.office.com/RnUylkWqyuW0iFNh?ref=Link&loc=mysways
Have a great first day back at school.

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – East Ayrshire site