How to get on BBC Bitesize -Daily Lessons.
- Google BBC Bitesize
- Select BBC Bitesize and select ‘Daily Lessons’. The page looks like this-
- Click on ‘Start a Lesson’
- You will get this page-
- Choose ‘Year 1/ P2’
- Every day there are different lessons to click on and do. Today that page will look like this-
- Decide which lesson you want to do. Click on it and have fun learning.
How to get on BBC Bitesize- Growing Things
- Google BBC Bitesize and click on the page.
- Under the click box for Daily Lessons is a part that says -‘ Learn and Revise’. It looks like this-
- Select ‘Go to Primary’
- You will get a page that looks like this. Choose ‘Scotland’ and ‘1st Level’.
- This will take you to this page. You want to select ‘Science’.
- Once you have clicked on ‘Science’ you will get a long list of clips you can select. This term P2 are learning about ‘Living Things’ so go there to select your clip. That page will look like this –
- Today you have been asked to look at ‘ What plants can you find outside?’ so click this to watch the clip.
- You can explore all of the clips and watch the ones that you find interesting if you want, there are lots to choose from.
- Have fun learning!
Please email me if you are having any issues with logins, passwords or just to keep in touch and let me know what you’ve been up to. Although school is closed we are all still working from home and here for our kids and their families. It’s been great hearing from some of you and I’m working on setting up some new online resources you can access over the next few days.
My Glow email address is- firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay safe. stay at home and try to have fun.