Our Christmas Nativity is coming along well and with just two weeks to go we wanted to remind you of a few things.
- Our show will take place on Tuesday 17th December at 10am.
- We don’t have a running time as yet, however we would hope that the show would run to approximately 1 hour. (Any significant changes to this estimate will be communicated next week.)
- In order for us to have meaningful rehearsals, could you please spend time each night reading and performing your child’s lines with them. If possible, we would like for all pupils to say their line confidently without scripts. Narrators and Inn-spectors will have a script due to the volume and frequency of their participation.
- If any pupil has lost the lines card, please notify the class teacher so we can provide you with another copy to learn.
- If you received a request slip, please send in any costumes as soon as possible.
- Please encourage your child to be an active participant. There will be times to speak out clearly and confidently, there are several songs that need energy and actions performed but there will also be times when they have to sit and wait patiently. Your support in this is appreciated.
We are excited to share our show with you all and hope that you have a wonderful time if you can manage to come along and join us.