15 thoughts on “Primary 2A Class Blog”

1. Hi, this is a comment.
    To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
    Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.

2. Hi Miss Kinnaird

Sophia has lost her yellow book. I cannot find it anywhere.

If there is any info we need please let me know as I don’t have it if there is important messages in it.

Thanks
    Mrs Grant

Thanks
    Debbie

1. Hi Mrs Grant. Sorry I have not received your message sooner. I have a spare yellow book so I will send this home with her. Thank you for letting me know.

Miss Kinnaird

3. Hi, could you please help me with Teams. It’s not appearing on Ruaridh’s launch pad then when I search for it it asks for a code.
    Emma

1. Hi, if you sign onto glow using Ella’s glow login and then if you type in the search bar teams the app should come up and she should be added onto the Primary 2A teams. Please let me know if you are still struggling to find it and I will message Mrs Griffiths as she will be able to help you more than I can. Thank you, Miss Kinnaird

4. Hi Miss Kinnaird,
    I’m having problems with getting into the Blog on our iPad there is no menu at top of page but I can access it it on my iPhone so when I open the P2a page I can see all the activities you are posting but cant download activities for Poppy to do and send back?

Lesley Jupp

1. Hi, I will forward this to Mrs Griffiths as she is more clued up than I am with everything IT. Have you tried to access Microsoft Teams?
      Danielle Kinnaird

1. Don’t worry about getting everything done. Everything is optional, just do whatever you want to do and leave the rest.
          Thank you

1. Morning Miss Kinnaird

I received an email from Mrs Griffiths yesterday. I think I’ve managed to get onto glow on our iPad. I have posted a lot of Poppy’s work on there as she worked really hard during the Easter break. She has also been busy doing her activities for Rainbows 🌈

Lesley and Poppy

2. Morning Lesley,
            That’s great you have managed to get access. I can see her work on her blog/ePortfolio. Well done Poppy! Hope you are all well.
            Thank You
            Miss Kinnaird

5. Hi Miss Kinnaird

It’s Sophia Grants mum, I called yesterday we are not able to get logged into glow we have followed the correct lower case for user name and password that was on the slip we got in the yellow book.

I cannot view anything on glow if I can’t get logged in?

If you email me your email address I will send you a picture of what we have so we can check with Mrs Griffiths why there is a problem?

Thanks
    Debbie