Role play shop

Good morning everyone I hope you are all well. Today i thought you could try a little role play, while you are at home. You could set up your own shop, using toys and real life objects, like tinned foods, cereal packets and empty plastic bottles. Remember to ask your grown-up first. You will also need a till, some toy or real money to use. Some paper and pens to write how much things cost. This will help to develop number recognition.  Ask your family to join in the play with you. They can come to your shop to buy something.  I have put in some other ideas  to let you see some other kinds of role play you can do. I hope you have loads of fun. Maybe your grown-up will take a picture to let all your ladies see how busy you are in your shop.                                                                                                                                                            Role play is good for developing a child’s language. It also helps their literacy and numeracy skills whilst playing. They also gain knowledge that these are types of jobs people do.  Have fun xx