4.5.20: Learning Grid

See below this week’s Primary 1 Learning Grid.

There are a selection of activities which can be completed as and when suits you.  Have a chat with adults at home to make your own plan.  Please note, these activities are not mandatory

Click here to see the learning grid.

Wartime recipes

Union Jack bunting

Click here to see the spelling words.

Your Name Workout

Try to ‘leave a comment’ on this post (4.5.20: Learning Grid) sharing at least 1 activity you have tried this week.  A teacher will check the comments on a Friday.

You can also access an additional learning grid, which focuses on expressive arts, on the Resources blog –

https://blogs.glowscotland.org.uk/ea/resourcesactivities/2020/03/17/hello-world/

A new grid will be uploaded next Monday, therefore it is important that you check the class blog regularly.  You will also continue to have access to Giglets and Education City.

Remember to share this information with your peers to make sure everyone is aware of it.

2 thoughts on “4.5.20: Learning Grid”

1. Hello Mrs Davidson

One of the activities I have completed this week is making patterns, I have really enjoyed this exercise and used lots of different things in the house to make patterns. I have used bobbles, barbies, baby toys, books, fruit and shapes. I really like drawing patterns; my favourites are hearts and stars they are so pretty! I have learned that you can really make a pattern with anything.

Hope you have a nice VE Day, we are having a tea party with lots of cakes, yummy!

Love Eve x

1. Hi Eve,

Some of the staff played a VE Day quiz online together during our online tea party. Unfortunately, I did not win…I’m not very good at quizzes!

Well done with your pattern making this week.

Take care,

Mrs Davidson