Mrs O’Neill’s Update 10.06.20

Hi Primary 1

Thank you so much to everyone who is continuing to email and share their learning experiences during lockdown.  It is always so lovely to hear from you.  I frequently check my emails so if you haven’t got in touch yet, but still want to, please send me a message.  I’m sorry I don’t have many photos today; I have a new phone now so hopefully I should have more for next week!  I hope you are all keeping well and managing to get outside and enjoy the lovely weather.  What outdoor activities do you enjoy doing?

We went to the beach very early on Sunday morning.  Although it was sunny, it was cold.  We saw a huge aeroplane flying in the sky.  It was very noisy.

We built some sandcastles in the sand and my daughter decided one was Edinburgh Castle, one was Stirling Castle and one was the Dean Castle.  Do you know the name of the castle close to our school?  Have you been there recently for a walk or on your bike?

My daughter decorated her castles with shells and smooth stones.  What do you decorate your sandcastles with?

We also wrote our names in the sand.  If you have sand at your house, you could try writing your name in the sand.  You could even try writing your spelling words in the sand, just like we do in school.

Take care everyone,

Jenny O’Neill

Email: eajennifer.oneill@glow.sch.uk

One thought on “Mrs O’Neill’s Update 10.06.20”

1. hello Mrs O’Neil

The beach looks so much fun! I think we are going to go this week if it stays dry.

Last week i liked making up the song, I did a happy and sad song on the piano. The sad part was about war and the happy part was about having fun at home. On Saturday I did the treasure hunt around the village it was super fun! It was raining but I ran in my tshirt and loved it.

From Mason