Welcome Back

Good morning and welcome to Term 4!

I hope you have all managed to enjoy your Easter Holidays.  Despite staying at home I have had a lovely time with family, enjoying the sunshine.  We’ve used our one exercise time a day to go walks and rides on our bikes and I am discovering new areas of our beautiful countryside.   I am keeping in touch with my mum and other family members through social media and we have set up a Bingo game every Sunday night.  We even managed to have an extended family Easter Egg Decorating Competition over social media (and we ate our boiled eggs for lunch the next day so that they didn’t go to waste).

Last week Mrs Govans and I phoned all our parents and it was great catching up with everyone and hearing how you are all getting on.  I even managed to speak to some of the pupils which was lovely.

Today would have been the beginning of term 4 and many of you will be getting back into the routine of doing some school work.  Remember to try and continue to log in to ReadingWise, Sumdog and ActiveLearn.  Your teachers (and me!) can look on these sites and see what you are doing and will be setting specific challenges for you.  You can also click on your class tab at the top of this page and your teachers will be continuing to set challenges on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday.  Remember these will also be on this new Glow page. Mrs Govans will continue to set you a challenge on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

We love seeing what you are getting up to so remember to post on your personal Glow page or email us with pictures or descriptions of what you are doing.  We want to keep in touch as we are missing you all very much.  My email address is roberta.schendel@eastayrshire.org.uk

It looks like the sun will be shining again this week so enjoy being outdoors when you can.

Stay safe!

Mrs Schendel