2PM – FOOD AND HEALTH

Good afternoon everyone!

I hope you are all having a lovely Friday 🙂 Today, we are going to be making our very homemade pizza’s! Don’t worry if you have not got pizza bases, unfortunately the Gilmour household could not get any so we used pitta breads as an alternate!

Let’s be creative and have some family fun! You can pick whatever you like to put on your pizza and make funny faces or as colourful and creative as you like. Why don’t you even help your adults prepare the food to go onto it by giving them a helping hand to grate or chop things.

I have attached a picture of the recipe if you need one and some pictures of when my family and I made some homemade pizzas on Wednesday.

Remember have fun and use this as a time to spend some quality family time together! Also, don’t forget to send in your master pieces to Alana so we can all see them to alana.speirs@east-ayrshire.gov.uk