EASTER HOLIDAY FUN!

Happy Easter Weekend everyone!

Today, our holiday fun activity is going to be something that will help to spread cheer and joy to our families, friends and neighbours :-). It is an easy and fun activity to do and you don’t need many resources to participate, so why not get the whole family involved?

We are going to be making our very own Easter cards or pictures, that we can display around our local village or deliver to our family, friends and neighbours to put a smile on their face :-)! You can use any kind of resources that you like such as pens, pencils, paper templates, paint, chalk, anything you like! If you have not got paint at home but would like to use paint here is a link that shows you how to make your very own homemade paint that works a treat:- https://www.wikihow.com/Make-Your-Own-Paint

I have attached a few pictures I found on Pinterest if you need any ideas of what to put on your card/picture and my little brother also made an Easter card that he is going to deliver to his nephew as he misses him so much!

Stay safe everyone, have fun and enjoy your Easter weekend 🙂