Art in Term 2 at Dalry School

S4 –  National 5 Design

S4 Pupils have been very busy finishing their design folios for the SQA. They have completed their development sheets and created their 3d final outcomes pieces. Every pupil has chosen a different theme and a experimented with a range of materials that suited their brief.  We hope you like them. Next term you will see examples of their Expressive folios which will be complete by Easter.

dscf7001 dscf7002 dscf7005 dscf7006 dscf7008 dscf7009 dscf7011 dscf7012

S2 Design

Here are examples of the S2 shoulder pieces that pupils have been creating in the last two weeks. After looking at the work of Peter Chang, pupils used research drawings of natural and man made objects as inspiration for their shoulder pieces.  The designs are made of paper mache, straws, card, polystyrene and coloured paper. The designs are bold and eye-catching with a range of repeated shapes and patterns in the style of Peter Chang.dscf7002 dscf7003 dscf7004 dscf7005 dscf7006 dscf7009 dscf7014 dscf7015 dscf7008

One thought on “Art in Term 2 at Dalry School”

1. Mrs Collins and Art Students

What amazing art work you are all producing up there at Dalry! I wish art had been like that when I was in secondary school all those years ago. I have just been clearing out my loft of old ‘school work’ from my pupil days at secondary school. I can assure you, my art work looked nothing like these marvellous exhibits. Keep up the good work! Look forward to seeing the Easter projects.