The Holywood Hike!

Today we were given pedometers to count our steps because we began the Holywood hike! We are going through the bottom of Scotland right to the top (John O’Groats.) We have to walk an astonishing 349 miles to reach the highest point in Scotland! It takes around 10,000 steps to do a mile but 3,490,000 steps to do 349 miles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh I would walk 500 miles and I will walk 500 more and then I will have walked 1000 miles…… DA DA DA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aannnnnyyy way… we hope we will be able to do it! On Friday we are going to do a crossing the finish line event, so if you want to you can bring a meal for the buffet for dinner. We are going to play lots of fun games!

By Euan and Kaylan