p7 transitions

last Wednesday the p7s went to Wallace hall for there final pre-induction days and we were doing maths and got an assessment to determine what group we would be put in to I managed to finish it I was one of the five people to finish the assessment.

We also done physics which we made rockets and used compressed air to fire our rockets with great height it was amazing seeing our awesome rockets fly away into the sky it was beautiful .

We also done business with Mr arrow smith we used movie creator to make a awesome 5 minute movie mines was about my favourite sport wrestling and it had wwf and wwe which was amazing people thought it was good Gavin thought it was ok.

The final thing was P.E. with the P.E. teacher it was amazing we done table tennis and badminton I managed to get a massive rally going so we went on for 10 minutes and didn’t drop the ball I loved bonding with the whole school except the primary school but we seen some of the pupils at lunch but we loved it all .

We also done history solving a 5300 year old murder mystery called the ice man it was hard to try and solve the mystery.

by elliot