about my horse learning

hello Claudia speaking, Today I’m going to talk about my horse lesson

firs we started of with me riding a horse called Ebony and Thomas riding Paddie

then we do a lap of walking then we do a two laps of trotting then i go into walk and Thomas does a little bit of trot then he goes into canter then he is behind me then it is my turn so what i do quit a bit of trot but then i go into canter then we all go into trot and do fore laps of trot then we go into trot and then we both go into canter but Ebony is a bit faster than Paddie but then we give them a long rane and come down the centre line and then we do a game called a round the world so basically we pute our feet out the sturups and we spin around on our bum and put your feet back in the sturups and put your hands on your head and i won it and then we pop of the horses and pute them away and shut there door and i have to keep the boots there because there Anneliese’s boots so my mum gives me a piggyback to the car and drive back home

thats all from me good bye 🙂