Residential.

Now we are going tomorrow and this how I feel

First is the bus well its the bus I am not exited for the songs that some on will sing on the bus through.

• Abseiling  Well we didn’t do it last time so no one has done it but i think it will be really fun I was actually the one that suggested it and we are doing it instead of geo chasing. Now I am not afraid of heights so I think I will really enjoy it.
  • High ropes. Well we did it last time and i really enjoyed it because there are different activity’s you do in that section like how high can you stack the blocks and yo get to jump from a high pole and try to caught it.
  • Canoe Well i have always liked paddling and you get to follow the instructor doing it and it is really fun to do I have planned to go with my friend Niamh and i promised not to tip her in which will be fun.
  • Stream walk  Well last time i wore the wrong shoes and got completely drained and could not where them any more but this time i am going to have a good time and not worry because i have wore the right shoes.
  • Night walk really exited to cool down after a busy day.
  • Raft building well i hope we tie it properly this time and then it will not break and i wont fall in because i got a big shock last time.
  • And that is the first day