Bank Holiday Weekend (By Nancy)

Hello I am going to blog about my weekend!!😂

Friday- On Friday my Mum left to go to Berlin in the afternoon and we had a Chinese takeaway and we got prawn crackers, battered chicken balls, beef noodles, boiled rice and chips.

Saturday- On Saturday we went to the garden centre with my dad and we got compost, tomato plants, cucumber plants and a melon plant and me and tom looked at all of the fish and at all of the birds!! After that we came back home and filled up all of our plant pots with compost and planted all of the plants. A few hours later my Granny arrived at our hous from a very long 6 hour drive and she had a lie down while we had finished planting the plants and we played video games for the rest of the day.

Sunday- On Sunday my Dad had to go to work and me, tom and my granny were planning what we could do and we thought of LOADS of things but we stuck with 3 things and they were- going to the cinema, going to Drumlanrig castle and going to my Dads work! Today we went to Drumlanrig castle adventure playground and café and we played there for AGES and we also got a ice cream I had a chocolate ice cream and tom had a mint choc chip ice cream. after that we went home and played video games!!

Monday- On Monday we went to Annan cinema to watch kung Fu panda 4 and we went there and then we watched the film and it was really good!! After that we went to my Dads work and we went to the café and I had a chocolate cake and hot chocolate and tom had a millionaire shortbread and hot chocolate too. after that we went around the distillery because he works at Annandale distillery and we walked around and it is beautiful and then we SAW my dad 😂and he was on a tour and then we drove home and did a house clean up before my Dad got home from work.!

That is the end of my blog

thank you for reading 

bye

by Nancy