IM LEARNING HOW TO SPEAK DOG! :D

I got inspired to learn how to speak my dogs language by listening to a “my story animated video”  the reason for it is because I want to be able to speak to my dog so she can hint to telling me things like she did when she found a mouse when I was 9. Sometimes my dog hints things to me like, she wants in my bed because once she did that and all I heard, was a *sniff sniff* and little paws waddling into my room and I looked down and I saw her at my cabin bed ladder and I lifted her up, and had a snuggle with her. I want my dog to be able to tell me important things that are sort of simple, like “RHONA HELP SOMEONES IN THE HOUSE!” By barking or something.

By Rhona

3 Replies to “IM LEARNING HOW TO SPEAK DOG! :D”

1. It’s funny you should post this Rhona…I was just thinking the other day that I wish my dog could talk. I bet he’d have lots of great chat! Maybe I need to learn dog talk too – it sounds like a very useful skill to have! I bet Selkie appreciates the effort your putting in trying to learn her lingo!

2. Hi Rhona,
    When I am at work my Dad looks after my dog and he’s nearly deaf (my Dad, not the dog!). So we have taught the dog to tell him when the phone rings or the doorbell goes, as my Dad can’t hear it. She also tells him when it is time to pick my son up from school. I don’t know how she knows that one though, we didn’t teach her that, but sure enough at 2:45pm every day she tells him! I’m sure you will begin to understand your dog more and more, the longer you spend time together.