My Fun Week!!!

Hi team Holywood!!!

Yesterday I was doing some maths. I learned my three times table and I did some fractions, like three quarters and two quarters, half’s etc.

Today I did a photography challenge where I had to pick a certain colour and then I had to look for different items the same colour for the picture. I chose the colour pink. The idea came from the internet and I had great fun making it.

8 Replies to “My Fun Week!!!”

1. I love your photography challenge Mena, and what a lot of pink things you were able to find in your house – quite a few different shades in there too. Looks like you had fun doing it. Well done with your tables practice, and your fractions work all looks accurate.

2. Your photography challenge sounds like a fun project Mena! Your photo is very artistic – I can picture it on the cover of a magazine or on a poster. Well done for working hard on your maths as well.

3. That’s another great photo, Mena! I like the idea of that challenge. Well done on your maths work – accurate fractions and good tables practice.

4. Hello Mena. Your photo looks AMAZING!! I love all of the objects you have used to create your shot, especially the mini marshmallows. I bet lots of your friends at Holywood would like to try this challenge too!