Enchanted Day

Hi Today I have been doing some spelling, and the fairy tale times – Family of bears find young burglar asleep aka Goldilocks in a different type of way then I did a report and you will see the picture and writing I did. I played hang the ghost and noughts and crosses with my mama.  I did some maths and phonics work on au. I circled the au on all of the words after I wrote them out. I also did some sentences that mama read out aloud to me.  I worked on my 2x and 5x tables aswell even though it wasn’t in my book for today.

My happy picture today is of my really cute 14 year old black kitty girl. I adore her and she is called Nessaphina Honeysuckle. She always asks for some of our tea if we are having tuna as she really likes it.

Goodbye see you next time xxx

4 Replies to “Enchanted Day”

1. You have been working hard today Tanith – I like your report on Goldilocks, the young burglar. That’s a nice happy picture of your cat – my cat loves tuna too.

2. Hi Tanith. You have told the story well in your report and used brackets to give us more information. Please read over and add full stops to mark the end of each sentence.

Glad you are working out your times tables and keeping them fresh!