Hi fellow friends

I have been busy doing algebra it is amazing. I had to go to work with mum last week I liked it and made some friends. I have done a zog poster. On sumdog I have 456 questions I’m trying to get in the world top. I have been riding my pony he is called harry aswell. He is nice and friendly.

3 Replies to “Hi fellow friends”

1. Excellent work there Harry! Love all your Zog tasks on the poster – I agree, I think the other characters would describe him as kind and helpful.
    That’s nice that you made some new friends at work with mum.
    The photo of you sitting backwards on Harry made me laugh. Did you name him that or is it just a coincidence?

2. Wow, you have done lots of great work Harry. Your Zog poster is great and I like your rhyming recipe. That’s brilliant that you think algebra is amazing. Are you doing an ‘around the World’ on your pony? (I used to do that – it is where you have to turn 360 degrees in your saddle and then go back the other way).

3. Hello Harry, I am very impressed with the presentation of your poster. Well done. I think your poem is fantastic – great rhymes. Also you chose some interesting words, for example instead of saying a ‘bit’ you used ‘nibble,’ ‘dash’ and ‘drop.’ You also added detail, such as saying the milk was warm and the claws were sharp. I really enjoyed reading your poem because your descriptions made it easy to picture in my head.