Potion 🧪 for the flying doctors

Hello team Holywood!

Today I made a potion 🧪 recipe for owls 🦉 who are afraid of the dark. Here is a photo of the recipe. Hope you have a wonderful week.

Mena

6 Replies to “Potion 🧪 for the flying doctors”

1. That’s a fantastic potion recipe Mena – well done. Your ingredients sound great, very imaginative and your instructions for making it are very clear. You even have instructions for how often to take it! Great work.

2. Plop would have found this potion really useful wouldn’t he Mena? Was that your inspiration? I love your instructions; well done for using bossy verbs and time connectives well. The instructions are really clear and easy to follow, fab work!!

3. Hello Mena,
    I imagine Plop would be happy to try your potion because with the ingredients you’ve chosen it would smell so lovely and look so nice! I am very impressed that you have included so many features of instruction writing. Super!

4. Hello Mena
    What a great recipe! I’m gathering ingredients right away to try make the potion! I’m sure I saw an owl last night. Will leave potion out for it. Wish me luck!