Big Thursday

IMG_2390 Today I have done art music pe and stem they where all a lot of fun my favourite song is what you see is what you get by Luke combs and he is also my favourite singer.

by Rhys

7 Replies to “Big Thursday”

1. Sounds like you’ve had a fun Big Thursday – well done for having a go at all the activities! I like the range of lettering styles you have tried out on your rocket. Keep up the good work Rhys!

2. Hi Rhys,
    You’ve used a nice variety of lettering styles on your rocket. I tried to watch your video but I could only get sound, not a picture. (I think that may be my computer’s problem, not yours.) But it sounded like something interesting happened when you shut your door?!

3. Great Big Thursday work Rhys. Good effort on your music task- I didn’t know that you were a country music fan. I don’t think I have heard any of Luke Combs’ music… I will have to check him out!