Christmas Crafting Week

Hello,

I have done lots of things over the last few weeks. Mummy gave me some really fun craftings to do for Christmas. I made a snowman honeycomb decoration, I made a magic Christmas bag with a magic crown inside, I made some snowflakes and I also did lots of drawings. School sent some things home too. I haven’t done everything yet but I did make my peppermint creams. Mummy said I could add some food colouring so I added green for my peppermint frog. I also learnt a Christmas music called Troika and I watched A Christmas Carol and answered some questions about the story. It is a really lovely story and I am pleased Mr Scrooge stopped being grumpy and mean.

Caspian and I got a secret santa chocolate tree bar in the post; we shared it with Mark and Mummy. I got a letter from the North Pole yesterday to say I have made the good list. Father Christmas also told me that he is having to dry his boots out because a naughty elf put snowballs in them!!!! I have also done more maths and spelling with Mummy and Mr Laidlaw. Mummy has helped me a lot with my reading also and I can read harder books now. Mummy is really pleased for me. When school wore Christmas jumpers we put ours on. Caspian has a Christmas dalek and I have a Christmas flamingo. I hope you like the picture. I have had lots of cuddles with Ludo. I had to stop writing my Christmas cards because he wanted all my love. He made me very happy.

Remember Christmas is about being with your family and being lovely.

Lots of love and smiles from Tanith xxx

One Reply to “Christmas Crafting Week”

1. I love your Christmas flamingo jumper Tanith, I wonder if I could get one in an adult size for Christmas this year! Great idea to add green food colouring to your peppermint frog, was he tasty?